Webscale’s New CloudEDGE PWA Offers a Modern Solution
SANTA CLARA, Calif., February 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Web scalethe cloud-based platform for modern commerce, launched today CloudEDGE PWA, the industry’s first end-to-end Progressive Web Application (PWA) delivery solution. CloudEDGE PWA supports front-end delivery for any commerce platform backend, including Adobe/Magento, Shopify, Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, or BigCommerce, and makes it easy to deliver enterprise, custom, or open-source PWA frameworks in minutes. minutes. Webscale delivers enterprise-class PWA cloud delivery to stores of all sizes, on any platform globally, with speed, scalability, security, and programmability.
The speed and simplicity of market-proven PWAs
With mobile commerce accounting for more than half of all online sales and grappling with Core Web Vitals requirements, brands and B2B organizations need native app-like experiences with lightning-fast load times and optimized performance for devices, to improve their user experience. . PWAs combine traditional website features with the best features of mobile apps to help brands reach and win new customers.
Webscale’s CloudEDGE PWA enables rapid deployment and delivery of any PWA framework, from within the CloudEDGE Content Delivery Network (CDN), optimized for fast, consistent performance on any device, and eliminating the need additional infrastructure. PWAs are now deployed close to the user, at the edge of the network, and can connect seamlessly to the origin through self-hosted and fully-hosted e-commerce platforms, microservices, or packaged commerce functionality.
Webscale CloudEDGE PWA offers:
- Turnkey commercial delivery and compatibility proven in the market – E-commerce merchants, along with their developers and agencies, can quickly launch their own PWA-enabled stores on any e-commerce platform or deployment model.
- Cost effective resources and reduced operating costs – CloudEDGE PWA eliminates the need for non-standard development practices, reducing time to market, while maintaining complete manageability, security assurance, programmability, and compliance.
- Quick onboarding experience – Dynamic CloudEDGE PWA API commands and included image management features minimize load time, with intelligent whole-page caching and higher Core Web Vitals as a result.
- 24/7 support and services – Website uptime, Core Web Vitals metrics monitoring and alerting, CDN traffic metrics, Real User Monitoring (RUM), performance and security are fully managed around the clock within the Webscale portal. CloudEDGE PWA is backed by a team of certified multi-cloud, commerce and DevSecOps experts, available 24/7/365.
- Time-tested – Modern commerce environments are becoming increasingly complex, especially around the delivery of headless websites and PWAs. CloudEDGE PWA leverages platform automation and highly defined DevSecOps protocols that enable rapid setup of a reliable CI/CD pipeline for secure PWA delivery.
- Peace of mind – An integrated, programmable global CDN, enterprise-grade security, performance, and deep expertise are all included, leaving development agencies free to focus on front-end design and delivering their client’s brand vision.
“We needed an enterprise-grade security provider for our PWA store, deployed on a React interface with a Magento Cloud backend. Webscale’s deep expertise in e-commerce security and unparalleled flexibility to support any deployment model were key to effectively solving our challenges,” said Luigi Raff, Senior Director, Global Digital Experience, Elemis
“PWAs accelerate your mobile strategy and, implemented correctly, can bring huge benefits to your storefront’s performance and user experience,” said Jay Smith, CTO and Founder, Webscale. “Given the speed at which the PWA movement is progressing, now more than ever, going to market with a partner like Webscale, with a proven track record in security, availability and performance, is paramount.”
Learn more about Webscale CloudEDGE PWA here: https://www.webscale.com/product/webscale-cloudedge-pwa/
Webscale powers modern commerce by layering software for performance, security, availability, and compliance, on a distributed global network that leverages cloud, automation, machine learning, and DevOps protocols to meet brand needs in full growth. With use cases on a variety of e-commerce platforms and architectures, Webscale simplifies the deployment and day-to-day management of storefronts, including headless and progressive web application infrastructure, and on any cloud self-hosted or fully-hosted commerce platform. Deployed in multi-cloud environments including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure, Webscale powers Fortune 1000 brands including Dollar General, Unilever, Swarovski, Olympus, Regal Cinemas and thousands of other e-commerce storefronts B2C, B2B and B2E in 12 countries. Webscale has offices in Santa Clara, CA, Boulder, CO, San Antonio, TX, Bangalore, India and London, UK.
Webscale, CloudEDGE and Webscale STRATUS are trademarks of Webscale Networks, Inc. For more information, visit www.webscale.com. follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.