How to use iMessage on Windows PC
This tutorial covers How to Use iMessage on Windows PC. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to use iMessage on Windows PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to use iMessage on Windows PC
Is it possible to get iMessage for Windows? The answer is yes. While there is currently no official app to use iMessage on PC, there are plenty of tools and emulators available that make it easy to get iMessage for PC. In this article, you will learn the methods to access iMessage on Windows 10 PC. IMessage is Apple’s instant messaging service that allows users to send free messages from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac. via Internet.
Lots of people like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, but iMessage is still popular with all these options with its amazing features. iMessage is not available for Windows PCs, but many Windows users need Apple’s iMessage service.
Set up messages for iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Touch your Apple ID account.
- Tap iCloud.
- Make sure Messages is turned on (green).
Message settings for macOS
- Launch the Messages app from the dock, dashboard, or desktop.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Enter a verification code if you have enabled two-factor authentication.
- Go to the application’s menu bar, click Messages, then select Preferences.
- Select the iMessage tab from the pop-up panel.
- Activate your account if necessary.
- Enable messages in iCloud if necessary.
- Activate the phone number and email addresses where you can be reached.
- Select or select Send read receipts.
- Choose where you want new conversations to start (phone number or email address).
- Click the Synchronize Now button.
Configure Chrome for macOS
With iMessage now up and running, the next step is to download Google Chrome for macOS and the necessary components. We are using Chrome 72 for macOS in this guide.
- Download Google Chrome.
- Sign in to Google Chrome with your Google account.
- Go to the Chrome Remote Desktop web app.
- Click the blue download button under Share this screen to download the Chrome Remote Desktop extension. You
- you need to click Add to Chrome to get the extension.
With Chrome Remote Desktop running, make sure your Mac doesn’t go to sleep when it’s idle. Go to System Preferences> Power Saving and verify that the Prevent the computer from going to sleep automatically when the screen is turned off option is checked. The Wake for Wi-Fi network access option must also be enabled.
Configuring Chrome Remote Desktop on Windows 10
- Install Google Chrome if you haven’t already.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Install the Chrome Remote Desktop extension.
- After installation, open the Chrome Remote Desktop web app.
- Next, you will need to generate a code on your MacBook. Click + Generate code on the Share this screen tab in the
- Chrome Remote Desktop web app, on your MacBook. You will get a code valid for five minutes.
- Back in the web app on your Windows 10 computer, find the Sign in to another computer section. Below, enter the password generated on your MacBook and tap Connect.
- Grant Remote Access permission on your MacBook, if prompted.
You should now have a window that projects your Mac desktop to Windows 10. There will be a small box at the bottom of the Mac screen that indicates that your desktop is currently shared with (your email address) as well as a Exit button. to share. You can now remotely launch the Messages app and send text messages through your iPhone, virtually using iMessage in Windows 10.
Final words: How to use iMessage on Windows PC
hope you will understand this item How to use iMessage on Windows PC, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.