Fandom Sports Peer to Peer Esports Wagering Platform Live
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC et al. Claim your 1-week free trial for Street Insider Premium here.
Vancouver, British Columbia – (Newsfile Corp. – December 29, 2021) – Fandom Sports Media Corp. (CSE: FDM) (OTCQB: FDMSF) (FSE: TQ43) (“Fandom Sports” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce that the company’s Esports peer to peer (P2P) betting platform ( www.fandomesports.com) is live and ready to generate income.
The company recently announced that it has been approved to provide Skrill and Neteller payment services as solutions. Wagering customers are now able to fund their accounts to facilitate P2P betting on esports, with possible sports and other gambling offerings being rolled out in the first quarter of 2022. The P2P platform of the company is now fully integrated with the company’s payment solutions and banking partners.
“We are very happy to have completed our banking and payments integrations. Now that the first iteration of our modular betting platform is live, the company will move onto a trajectory of exploitation and revenue generation. P2P Esports is the first instance of our approach to creating a holistic betting and prediction platform, ”said David Vinokurov, CEO and President.
The company’s All Ages Sports, Esports Prediction and Fan Engagement platform is nearing completion in Q1 2022 and will serve as the primary audience aggregation tool for the platform. overall shape. Fandom Sports is currently developing a detailed roadmap for marketing and user activation to support the launch of the platform for all ages and associated revenue streams.
“Since the platform from launch has been purpose-built from the ground up since fall 2020, I am pleased with the roadmap of the company’s progress and development to date. In addition, with the constant stream of product deployments and additional potential partnerships on the horizon, I have no doubts that 2022 will be a year of transformation for value creation and an even more successful year than last year, ”said continued Mr. Vinokurov.
Major operational highlights and achievements for 2021 include:
- Letter of Intent with Funjoy Company Limited of China – January
- Letter of Intent Announcement with Gamerwager UK – February
- Marketing partnership with Yalla Esports – February
- Beta launch of 3 flagship Esports titles: League of Legends, DOTA 2, CSGO – March
- Successful fundraising of $ 5,067,588 in April
- First Global Server Infrastructure Deployment Completed – April
- Exclusive license to use the Databionix UIA platform – May
- Canadian Gaming Association Membership – May
- Activate eleven additional Esports titles for betting and prediction and enable social sharing on major social platforms: Facebook, Google, Twitch, Whatsapp, Viber, Pinterest, Reddit, Telegram and Twitter – June
- Start of applications from the Malta Gaming Authority and start a business for B2C and B2B licenses – July
- Launch of company-wide compliance processes to support global betting and non-fungible token (NFT) business initiatives – September
- Completion of Sports Mods (NBA, NHL, MLB, Nascar) for P2P, Online Betting and Fan Engagement of All Ages – September
- Key Management and Board Additions – April and September (CFO)
- Partnership with Polygon for the deployment of NFT technology for Fandom Sports’ NFT market; www.fandomart.com – October
- Consolidation of banking relationships abroad to support the global betting platform – November
- Finalization of the deployment of Skrill and Neteller for the launch of the betting platform – December
“We enter 2022 with a strong cash position and, as the list above shows, many opportunities that we will start to weave together to amplify and expand our presence in both the global betting market and the global market. expanding fan engagement. I would like to congratulate and thank our entire team for the hard work and dedication to date and we all look forward to realizing our vision of Fandom Sports for the coming year, ”says Mr. Vinokurov.
About Fandom Sports Media:
Fandom Sports Media operates an Esports / Sports betting platform at www.fandomesports.gg. The platform is the ultimate mobile-friendly app for Esports and Sports unfiltered raw predictions and data interactions. Fandom allows passionate fans to unleash their overriding passions, make predictions and / or bets, and earn rewards. Fandom Sports is a web app that works instantly on Android and iOS mobile devices targeting ‘superfans’, who aspire to show the world that they know their business better than experts and their friends – by giving them a chance to play, to predict and get Rewarded. Fandom Sports is revolutionizing the way consumers interact with broadcast and streaming content with the creation of www.fandomart.com, the company’s own NFT marketplace. Fans will be able to login, watch, predict, bet and create NFTs on the platform.
“PLAYER. TO PREDICT. BE REWARDED. “
For more information :
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone +1 (604) 256 6990
The CSE has not reviewed and accepts no responsibility for the adequacy and accuracy of this information. This press release may contain forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements do not guarantee future events or performance and should not be relied upon. Actual results could differ materially due to a number of factors and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of the Company. Some of these risks and uncertainties may be described in documents filed by the Company (posted on www.sedar.com).
The Company has no intention or obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements as a result of new information or new events. This press release contains forward-looking statements regarding FANDOM SPORTS. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “plan”, “consider”, “plan” and similar references to the to come up. Forward-looking statements reflect FANDOM SPORTS ‘good faith assessment of the information available at the time the forward-looking statements were made. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, and our actual results may differ materially from those projected. Please refer to FANDOM SPORTS Annual and Quarterly Reports filed on SEDAR for a full discussion of the risks and uncertainties which we consider to be the most important. Forward-looking statements are not and should not be taken as a guarantee of future performance or results, nor will they necessarily turn out to be precise indications of when or by which such performance or results will be achieved. Therefore, actual results may differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements. We assume no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
SOURCE FANDOM SPORTS
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/108602